Friday, October 1, 2010

I Write Like

So I was surfing the web, not out of lack of  things to do --just quite the opposite actually, where I came across this " I Write Like " gadget.
The idea is simple and quite appealing to someone looking for pointless self-inflating fun.
You insert a snippet of your writing and it gives you a badge telling you who you supposedly mimic in your pathetic attempts of being a writer.
So, I reluctantly chose a piece, cut and paste it, press enter and wait the results:
DAN BROWN
hah! I thought. So my sentences are choppy, my syntax is rudimentary, and my story line is horrendously spiraling!!
But unlike Mr. Brown, I am not about to diss the Church, or the mosque, or the synagogue for that matter in my novel. So I think that my chances of turning my book into a world wide phenomenon are , ahem, well , next to nil!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is dan brown? Mostafa

Unknown said...

The author of the infamous "Da Vinci Code", also "Angels and Demons", and his last book "The symbol" was an illumanti conspirscy deal.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.